Friday, March 8, 2013

Pole Sana

No, that doesnt say pole as we would read it. It is pronounced more of pole -eh, and sana is sahna. Anyways, Pole Sana! That is I am sorry in Swahili. Incase you couldnt guess.



I am SO sorry my blog posts have been scarce. After returning from outreach our final week in DTS was quite busy and hectic trying to get everything squared away for graduation. But now….. I am graduated! YAY!!!!! It was a long, exhausting 5 months but I did it and it was worth every challenge, every smile, every tear, and every bit of laughter.
After this week, I was with my uncle in Uganda. There we were very busy traveling and visiting different churches, schools, and projects that I was unable to get online. And following that exciting week with my uncle I was in a part of Tanzania called Moshi in the Marangu/ Simbete district working at the Home for Children. And guess what? No internet there either! :) But now, here I am back in Arusha and I have internet! So, I will catch you up to speed on my outreach, the orphanage, and how I am now currently ministering.
So get ready for several blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment